With fast and efficient throughput the MACH 3 features the highest coin sorting speed and compact size of any unit in its class.
The MACH 3 decreases coin processing time and increases accountability by ensuring the highest degree of accuracy.
With a compact size the system utilises minimal counter space, and fits into any cash room environment. The MACH 3 has a built-in carrying handle and is portable enough to be transported and applied to any application.
User selectable bag stops, batch and grand totals are easily accessed via a direct keypad. A two-line alpha-numeric display conveys operational messages at a glance. A lockout security function places operating functions in the hands of supervisory personnel only. And with few moving parts and simplified electronics, the MACH 3 is both easy to use and maintain.
In addition to the portable sorting of coin into drawers, the MACH 3 is easily convertible to a table top sorter with the addition of the optional bagging attachments and adjustable bagging pedestal, offering versatility in its application.
Other options include two RS232 serial ports that allow connection of the MACH 3 to cash settlement systems/ workstations, PC computers, and remote display and printer.
- Processing speed: Up to 1500 coins per minute
- Inspection pan capacity: Up to 1000 x 18mm coin
- Sorting capability: Up to 6 different denominations
- Drawer capability: Up to 500 x 18mm coin
- Bag stops: Three selectable bag stops per denomination
- Security features: Lockout security to protect operating information
- Battery backup in the event of power failure
Options include Coin drawers, Bagging attachments, Table top
bagging pedestal, Inspection pan magnet, Two RS232 serial interface ports, Printer, Remote batch total display, Soft-sided carrying bag/machine